Grand Theft Bacon Sweepstakes
Sponsored by Grand Theft Bacon
1. Promotion Description: The Grand Theft Bacon Sweepstakes.
("Sweepstakes") begins Wednesday March 2nd, 9AM PST and ends Tuesday, March 8th, 11PM PST (the "Promotion Period"). The Sweepstakes is conditioned upon the Grand Theft Bacon NFT selling out all 10,000 Non-Fungible Tokens ("NFTs") prior to the Promotion Period. If the Grand Theft Bacon NFT does not sell out prior to the commencement of the Promotion Period, these Sweepstakes may be canceled, terminated, modified, or suspended in whole or in part.
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Grand Theft Bacon ("Sponsor"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant (as defined below) unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsors may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
2. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of all 50 states and the District of Columbia, with the exception of New York, Florida, and Rhode Island, who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry (the "Entrant"). This Sweepstakes is void in New York, Florida, Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and wherever else prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" means those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" means parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
3. Prize: One (1) winner will receive money and assistance to purchase a Lamborghini Huracan EVO (approximate retail value or "ARV": $200,000.00) OR a $200,000.00 cash prize (the "Winner"). There is currently a waitlist for purchasing a Lamborghini, the extent of which may vary depending on the Lamborghini model and supply chain issues. Sponsor will not be liable for any delay or waiting period for the purchase or delivery of the Lamborghini that is outside Sponsor's control. The Winner will have the option of receiving money and assistance valued at $200,000.00 to purchase a Lamborghini Huracan EVO. Sponsor will assist the Winner in locating a Lamborghini dealer and will contribute $200,000.00 towards the purchase of a Lamborghini Huracan EVO. In the event the Winner decides to purchase a Lamborghini model valued over $200,000.00, the Winner will only be awarded $200,000.00 towards the purchase and the Winner will have to pay the difference themselves. Alternatively, the Winner will have the option to receive a $USDT prize of $200,000.00 in lieu of the Lamborghini Huracan EVO. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize. This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the eligible locations and the prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter.
(1) - Mail In:
On a postcard or card that is no smaller than 3 ½ x 5 inches and no larger than 4 ¼ x 6 inches, legibly handwrite the following:
a. Entrant's Full Name;
b. Entrant's Home Address;
c. Entrant's Email Address;
d. Entrant's Phone Number;
e. Follow the GrandTheftBacon Twitter and submit Entrant's Twitter Handle;
f. Join the GrandTheftBacon-NFT Discord and submit Entrant's Discord User ID;
g. Entrant's Metamask Wallet Address; and
h. Photograph of Entrant Holding a Driver's License or Other Valid Identification that Matches the Information Provided Above and Contains the current date.
(2) - Mint Grand Theft Bacon NFT - Gen 0
Additionally, Entrants may enter the Sweepstakes by holding a Grand Theft Bacon NFT at the time Sponsor takes a random snapshot of wallets holding Grand Theft Bacon NFTs. Grand Theft Bacon NFT holders will receive one (1) entry ticket regardless of how many Grand Theft Bacon NFT’s they hold. Purchasing additional Grand Theft Bacon NFT’s does NOT increase your chances of winning.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. Sponsor has, in its sole discretion, the authority to determine if all of the information provided satisfies the Sweepstake entrance requirements, and may waive minor irregularities in its sole discretion. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. Winner Selection: The Winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted about one week after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. There will be one Winner. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
6. Winner Notification: Winner will be notified through the contact information provided by Entrant in the Entry Survey or through public announcement approximately one week after the random drawing. The potential Winner must accept the prize as directed by Sponsor within seven (7) days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any account.
Any Winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The Winner will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, the Winner grants the right to Sponsor, and its representatives, affiliates, licensees and assigns, to record, film, videotape and photograph the Winner (“Images”). These Images will be owned by Sponsor. Sponsor and each of its designees shall have the right to use, re-use, reproduce, publish, display, exhibit, distribute, edit, adapt, post, stream, copy and exploit such Images, and all elements embodied therein, including any names, likenesses, address, voice, conversation, biographical and Prize information and any other attributes of Winner, individually or with others, in whole or in part, in conjunction with other material, if any, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, for the purpose of trade, advertising, publicity, promotion, or a Sweepstakes Winner List or any other lawful purpose whatsoever, in perpetuity, throughout the world, without additional compensation, consideration, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law.
9. Release: By receipt of any prize, Winner agrees to indemnify, defend, release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and its parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Winner agrees to execute a Release Form in a form provided by Sponsor as evidence of such release.
10. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such an event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
11. Winner List/Official Rules: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request to the following email address: email@example.com. Requests for the name of the winner must be received no later than one week after the Promotion Period has ended. The Winner list will be posted after Winner confirmation is complete.
12. Taxes. All federal, state, country, other tax liabilities (including income and withholding taxes) and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the responsibility of the Winner. The Winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the actual value of his or her prize. The Winner must supply Sponsor with the requisite information to facilitate issuance of the IRS Form 1099, including a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
13. Disputes: As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees that: (a) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; (b) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually—without resort to any form of class action—by binding arbitration by a single neutral arbitrator in accordance with the expedited rules of the American Arbitration Association; (c) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event shall such claims, judgments, or awards include attorneys' fees; (d) this Sweepstakes will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California exclusive of any conflict or choice of law rules; and (e) Entrant consents to exclusive personal jurisdiction in California.
14. Severability: If any provision contained in these Official Rules is in violation of law, such provision is severed from the remainder of the Official Rules, which will remain binding.
15. Sponsor: Grand Theft Bacon, firstname.lastname@example.org